CIRD North America
CIRD NA is a non-profit organization registered in Virginia in 2007. It is made up of a group of dedicated devotees scattered across various parts of USA (Virginia, California, Ohio, Texas, New Jersey and New York) and Canada (Toronto). Unlike the other CIRDs, CIRD-NA is yet to have its own physical centre.
Apart from the twice-yearly Knowledge dissemination programmes by Poojya Swamiji, Nutan Swamiji and Ma, CIRD NA holds satsangs and study classes throughout the year in small groups gathering at devotees homes, as well as online sessions.
Global Bhagavad Gita Convention (2019) Volunteers- San Jose, California.
KNOWLEDGE DISSEMINATION PROGRAMMES
East Coast – Washington DC Metro Area
West Coast – Irvine and San Jose, California
Midwest Region – Columbus, Ohio
Fall visit programme is conducted by Poojya Swamiji and Ma.
Spring visit programme is conducted by Nutan Swamiji.
Global Bhagavad Gita Convention (GBGC)
GBGC is organized by CIRD-NA under the inspiration and guidance of Poojya Swamiji, with the aim of bringing the universal message of Bhagavad Gita to people across the world. These conventions have evoked great interest and inspiration in the attendees through enlightening discourses delivered by both ascetics and professionals.
GBGC 2017 at University of California (Irvine), California (9-10 September 2017), USA. 600 attendees
GBGC 2018 at George Mason University, Washington (15-16 September 2018), USA. 1000 attendees
GBGC 2019 at San Jose, California (19-20 October 2019). Over 800 participants attended.
GBGC 2020 – online event. Over 9000 registrants from 60 countries.
Online GBGC 2020 – Poojya Swamiji, Nutan Swamiji and Ma meeting volunteers of online GBGC 2020 comprising CIRD NA core groups as well as devotees from across the globe.
Discourses and Satsangs
• Public talks by Poojya Swamiji and Ma in Virginia, and Nutan Swamiji in California
• Satsangs with Poojya Swamiji in Dallas, Nutan Swamiji in Ohio and Ma in Virginia
• “Walking Satsangs” in Virginia with Nutan Swamiji
• Sannyasins with core devotees of CIRD-NA (Virginia chapter) and participants of a retreat in Airlie, Virginia.
• Poojya Swamiji and Ma with core devotees of CIRD-NA (California chapter).
Daily and Weekly Activities
Sunday Satsang (10.00 am – 11.30 am ET)
- Chanting of Pushpasamarpanam (offering of flowers) shlokas
- Listening to a brief talk by Poojya Swamiji
- Learning Bhagavad Gita through chanting and reading Poojya Swamiji’s commentary
Weekly satsangs also take place in Ohio and Southern California.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
• Online satsang attended by devotees from Virginia, Texas and Toronto.
• Online satsang by the California chapter of CIRD NA.
• Weekly Bhagavad Gita Study Session in Ohio.
Centre for Inner Resources Development – North America
Pankaj Bhatia +1 (703) 615-1564
Bharat Govindani +1 (703) 861-4230
Ram Prasad +1 (703) 343-5388
Shanti Narayanan +1 (949) 529-4756
Sadgun Khambampatti : +1 (949) 351-4053
Nilesh Kumar : +1 (484) 470-9799
Yogesh Nambiar : +1 (408) 307-2862
Sajeev Nair: +1 (614) 571-7258